We are pleased to now offer limited in-person services:
Consultations (with Dr. Chris only)
Supplement pick-up (pre-pay or pick-up at office)
Please be patient and follow any directions from staff as we do our best to serve you while maintaining current BC health recommendations.
When visiting our office, we ask the following of you:
* No more than 3 people (besides staff) allowed in the reception area at one time (and please wait on the designated spots).
* If you see a line-up, please wait outside 'til one person leaves (one in, one out).
* Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early, please wait in your car 'til your appointment time.
* Please stay home if you are not feeling well - we can still provide a phone/virtual consultation.
* If picking up supplements, you can pre-pay or pay at the designated counter. It would be best to pre-order to make sure that we have what you need in stock.
* We suggest that you wear a mask - if you do not have one, we can provide you with one.
Be kind and stay safe :)
Dr. Peter Yam N.D.
As soon as we reach adulthood, the entire body begins to age!
Generally, aging is a gradual process, except in the cases of cancers, heart diseases, stroke, depression, and Alzheimer's. In these lethal illnesses, people experience large bursts of aging mainly due to the defaults of the brain's neurotransmitters. These electrical signals directly affect negatively in regulating all organs, hormonal glands, and the entire body system. These electrical signals either slow down or speed up in various body parts, thereby accelerating the aging process. Symptoms present themselves in stopping or pausing every part of the body. This occurs through multiple 'pauses,' starting in our brain, immune system, heart, blood vessels, hormonal/endocrine system, bones, muscles, skin, senses, lungs, nutrient absorption/assimilation, kidneys, bladder, and DNA/gene decline.